The Ainsley is a new release bridle handcrafted from soft Italian leather. The bridle may be a simple style, but it's not without beautiful details. The headpiece is made entirely from super soft nappa leather* and the bridle features contrasting white stitching detail.
The soft eco-friendly leather bridle features the signature Lumiere anatomic features of a monocrown style headpiece (single strap, cut away from the ears) with generous gel padding, along with a gel padded noseband.
The bridle allows freedom of movement and even pressure distribution. Your horse will love the comfort in this bridle which has been handmade to last.
This bridle comes with an elegant, raised leather browband stainless steel fittings.
- Black vegetable tanned eco-friendly Italian leather
- White stitching detail
- Elegant deep drop raised leather browband
- Gel-padded anatomic head piece (single strap)
- Gel-padded noseband in hanoverian
- Stainless steel fittings
- Leather and rubber grip reins come standard
- Quality stitching and craftsmanship
*Nappa leather is a particularly soft style of leather, and is used only on the headpiece over the poll, for extra comfort. It is too soft and flexible to be used on main straps of the bridle.