The ‘Amelie’ rolled leather bridle in quality luxury leather is one of our original styles
The Amelie features a broad gel-padded and anatomically shaped single head piece with three buckles on each side, which means no additional straps running across the poll and pinching the horse. This design also means the bridle is highly adjustable. The noseband features a non-crank closure.
With a high-shine gel-padded patent hanoverian noseband (with flash), the Amelie bridle has been designed for comfort and class.
Both the headpiece and noseband are gel-padded for ultimate comfort and the perfect fit.
The browband is a curved five row black crystal browband encased with clear crystals.
The leather is soft and supple, as you would expect from premium leather.
- Quality black vegetable tanned luxury leather
- Five-row crystal browband in black
- Beautifully gel-padded patent noseband - hanoverian
- Gel-padded anatomical headpiece (single strap for no pinching)
- Stainless steel fittings
- Quality stitching and craftsmanship.