- Scientifically formulated nutritional feed supplement designed as a skeletal and connective tissue preparation providing nutrients for optimal health.
- Aids in the maintenance and flexibility of joint and connective tissue health in horses in training and/or older horses retired or nearing retirement.
- For greater enjoyment of work and/or quality of life.
Contains harpagosides. For industry rules consult with your veterinarian. Short term withholding will not affect benefits of longer term use.
BetaVet Ltd for innovative formulae developed from the latest clinical research and traceable quality assured ingredients.
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Devils Claw root (Harpagophytum procumbens) 4000mg
- Celery Seed fruit (Apium graveolens) 9600mg
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale) 700mg
- Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 1000mg
- Contains vegetable glycerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Give 10–20ml one to two times daily.
- Give in feed or by oral syringe.
- For best results load dose by giving twice daily for four days initially.
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance to Harness, Racing and FEI Rules- 72 Hour Withhold.
For industry rules consult with your veterinarian.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight in a safe place.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken at purchase.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.