An ideal horse brushing boot made from our specialist Air-Tech ventilated neoprene.Developed to encourage airflow and to keep joints and tendons cool. The ventilation allows heat build up to escape and cold air to pass through. For maximum comfort we have lined the inside with our comfort dry lining (CDL). The splint and fetlock area are protected by a shockproof material and then covered by our carbon tech microfiber leather for extra protection. Easy single locking straps make this brushing boot user friendly and a brilliant choice for everyday use or for competitions.
Brushing Boots Key features...
- Carbon tech microfiber leather layer
- Air-Tech ventilated neoprene layer
- Comfort dry lining (CDL)
- Shockproof material protecting splint and fetlock areas
- Maximum protection
- Excellent durability
- Can be used on both front and hind legs
- Sold in pairs
- Your Carbon Tech Single Locking Brushing Boots come inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag