Merino wool knitted onto cotton yarn gives you all the wool you need with no skin attached. The natural fibres of wool are less likely to cause skin reactions or allergies. Wool also has the ability to absorb up to 30% of its own weight in moisture, keeping your horse dry and comfortable under saddle. Real wool is still one of the most technically advanced materials in the world and probably the best you can use under a saddle pad.
A 600 denier polyester girth cover provides anti-rub protection and double Velcro adjustable straps and adjustable D loop straps help with girthing. Decorative twisted ropes and a European style cut away hem give a stylish and sophisticated look. A truly high class wool saddle pad suitable for everyday or competition use with the advantage of being fully machine washable.
Our new spine design has been developed to reduce pressure points and provide the best protection for your horse. With a larger surface area covering the entire under-seat panel region, the natural fibres will effectively wick away moisture from the skin, distribute pressure evenly and aid shock absorption.
Clear-spine designs can cause pressure from seamlines, posing the potential for rubs, sores and uneven pressure distribution. To prevent this, all Premier Equine Merino Wool Saddle Pads no longer feature a clear-spine design to enhance comfort and protect your horse.
- Highest quality cotton
- Half lined with grade 1 merino wool
- Dressage cut
- High wither design
- New spine and girth cover design
- Decorative twisted rope edging
- Cutaway hem
- Wicking fibres in the filling draw away sweat and moisture
- Minimises heat and sweat build up
- Anti-rub protection
- Adjustable Velcro straps to help with practical girthing
- Length = 66cms. Depth = 56cms
- Your Close Contact Merino Wool European Dressage Square comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag