A highly protective fly and bug rug designed with an innovative Interlocking mesh. The soft formation is likened to armour link chain which allows the fabric to move in conjunction with the body. The locking formation provides a channel which allows the dispersion of heat and an influx of air to help with cooling and thermoregulation helping to prevent heat build-up in warm weather and aiding the wellbeing of your horse.
- Soft interlocking mesh polyester
- Breathable fabric
- Long integrated neck cover offers more protection whilst grazing
- Neck cover lined with anti-static antibacterial breathable polyester lining over mane
- Double lined over wither and shoulder with anti-static antibacterial polyester nylon lining
- Anti-static treated
- Cross surcingles
- Taped centre back seam
- Extra high shoulder gusset
- Quick release chest clips
- Fan tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- Clip on tail strap
Your Fly Lite Bug Rug has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and for ease of carrying.