Introducing the Centauri Riding Helmet; the perfect combination of practicality, functionality, and elegance. Masterfully designed for competition use by meeting PAS 015 2011 and VG1 01.040 2014-12 standards.
This refined, peaked riding helmet is exceedingly lightweight, crafted from an ABS outer shell, providing durability within the ultra-light casing. The EPS inner shell offers safety in the form of optimal absorption of impact.
The lining of the Centauri Horse Riding Helmet is removeable to allow the opportunity for washing or replacement when required. This is technically cut from an antibacterial, padded, comfortable material, which has exceptional moisture wicking properties to help keep you cool and comfortable throughout.
Engineered from a combination of eco-leather and webbing, allowing personalised structure and stability; the four-point fully adjustable harness is finished with a quick release functional buckle for added safety and ease of use along with a discretely padded chin guard.
The rear of the helmet sports an in-built dial system; creating an opportunity for a precise fitting adjustment, allowing your helmet to fit you in the most comfortable and secure manner.
Between the gloss chrome panelling and the central carbon print panel, you will find the subtle ventilation points, providing cooling airflow throughout the interior of the helmet, keeping you comfortable during use.
- Kitemarked to PAS015:2011 and VG1 01-040 2014-12
- Low profile peaked helmet with lightweight injection moulded ABS shell
- Central carbon fibre finish panel
- High gloss gunmetal trims
- Ventilation ducts for maximum breathability
- Matte finish
- Removeable comfort padded lining in antibacterial, moisture wicking material for superior comfort
- Four-point fully adjustable eco-leather & webbing harness for perfect stability
- Quick release buckle
- Dial fit system for precision fitting.