Engineered with the highest quality leather this anatomic bridle has been expertly shaped to contour around the horse’s ears, nose and cheekbones to achieve an ergonomic fit for superior comfort.
The anatomically shaped, padded poll piece has been crafted to distribute pressure over the less sensitive areas of the poll and away from the ears. A padded, shaped browband creates definition and the round raised design offers an elegant aesthetic. Our anatomically shaped snaffle noseband with integrated flash dips down to avoid contact with the horse’s cheekbones, alleviating pressure and potentially heightening performance.
A popular choice, the snaffle bridle is the most commonly used bridle because of its versatility and functionality.
Premium quality stainless steel fastenings and elegant stitching onto astonishingly soft leather completes the stunning look.
Anatomic bridles are particularly suited to sensitive or young horses who may benefit from the enhanced comfort that they provide.
The innovative alignment features no traditional throat lash and a shaped, padded anatomical noseband prevents added pressure on the nasal bone and cranial nerves.
- British Dressage & British Eventing legal
- Italian leather bridle
- Anatomically shaped soft padded poll piece
- Soft, padded and shaped browband with a round raised design and PE branded brooch either side
- Cheek pieces and billet fastenings
- Innovative alignment with no throat lash
- Curved cavesson avoids contact with the main facial nerve
- Anatomically shaped soft padded snaffle noseband with integrated flash aids unrestricted breathing
- Stainless steel buckles and billets
- Reins not included