Luxurious yet simple travel boots that are ideal for protecting your horses legs when travelling.Premier Equine Travel-Tech Xtra travel Boots are a traditional cut that aid in protecting the horses knee and hock joints against scrapes and knocks when travelling. Made from 1200D ripstop polyester the boots still offer a great level of protection and excellent durability during travel. The fabric is quilted, which provides a cosy aesthetic and all four boots are sculpted around the fetlock for a secure fit. Lined with a luxuriously soft, moisture wicking material these horse travel boots offer decreased restriction but retain a high level of protection. The boots feature six Velcro tabs for secure and easy fitting.
Horse Travel Boots – Key Features:
- Breathable and durable 1200D ripstop polyester outer
- Excellent travel protection
- Sculpted around the fetlocks for a secure fit
- Cosy, quilted appearance
- Luxuriously soft lining wicks away moisture
- Easy to put on and take off with secure Velcro straps
- Set includes 4 boots (2 x front and 2 x hind)
First remove hair & dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources.