The 'Madeline' is quality, classic rolled dressage bridle with a neutral champagne coloured browband (with a hint of pink).
Handcrafted from premium Italian leather, the bridle is gel-padded across the poll and nose to evenly distribute pressure and mould to the horse's face. It has been designed anatomically with a broad monocrown (single strap) headpeice that cuts away from the ears and a discreetly shaped noseband that avoids the sensitive nerve areas of the horse's face.
The three-row champagne browband features a row of premium round crystals, encased with small round stones, making it a three-row design.
- Black vegetable tanned eco-friendly Italian leather
- Elegant deep drop champagne crystal browband
- Gel-padded anatomic head piece (single strap)
- Gel-padded cavesson noseband (not patent)
- Stainless steel fittings
- Leather and rubber grip reins come standard with option to upgrade to padded nappa leather for an extra $50
- Quality stitching and craftsmanship