The ‘Alina’ is understated elegance, perfect for those after a top quality anatomic bridle, but without 'bling'. It is available in both black/brown.
The Alina has all the anatomic features you would expect from a Lumiere bridle; a gel-padded headpiece which contours away from the ears, along with a gel-padded noseband with crank closure to avoid pinching and evenly distribute pressure.
The headpiece is a single strap with a buckle attachment for the noseband, avoiding any pinching over the poll.
The Alina is a convertible bridle, which means the noseband can be worn as either a cavesson or hanoverian, with the flash easily removable. The noseband features a non-crank closure.
- Black or brown vegetable tanned eco-friendly Italian leather
- Plaited and rolled leather browband
- Gel-padded anatomic head piece (single strap)
- Gel-padded convertible noseband - can be worn as a cavesson or hanoverian
- Stainless steel fittings
- Leather and rubber grip reins come standard with option to upgrade to padded nappa leather for an extra cost.
- Quality stitching and craftsmanship